There are plenty of “egg-stra” exciting events happening around the Sacramento area for your kids to enjoy. Here is a list of some of the major events that you and your family can participate in.
- Funderland’s Easter Eggstravaganza (1350 17th Avenue, Sacramento). March 23-25 the park will be open from 10am-6pm. Throughout the day, children can participate in egg hunts, arts and crafts, kiddie rides (must purchase tickets or a wristband), vendors and even have a special visit with the Easter Bunny.
Egg hunt times vary throughout the day. There is a $3.99 charge for each hunter.
- Fairytale Town (3901 Land Park Drive, Sacramento) is also hosting their Spring Eggstravaganza on March 31 and April 1 from 11am-4pm.
Admission into this fun event will be $10 day of the event. Easter egg hunts, prizes, crafts and all the fun of this famous Fairytale land park. This is a great way to spend a spring day with your family.
- Folsom Eggstravaganza on March 31. From 8am-11am at Lembi Community Park (1328 Riley Street, Folsom).
Enjoy a pancake breakfast, kiddie carnival, live entertainment…and of course, an egg hunt.
Bring canned foods to donate for Folsom Twin Lakes Food Bank. This is a FREE event with a small fee for the pancake breakfast.
- Elk Grove Easter at Marketplace 99 Shopping Center (9134 East Stockton Blvd, Elk Grove).
Free family fun event on March 24 from 12pm-4pm.
Live Music and entertainment including a petting zoo, pony rides, face painting and crafts.
- EggstravaganZOO at the Sacramento Zoo (3930 West Land Park Drive, Sacramento). March 31 and April 1 from 10am-3pm.
Free Easter events with Zoo general admission. Kids can hunt for eggs; enjoy crafts, animal enrichments and goody bags. Learn about the animals while searching for special emerald-green emu eggs while on a zoo scavenger hunt!
However you plan to spend this spring holiday, we hope you have an “Eggstra” enjoyable time hunting for eggs and making memories with your loved ones.